Pages

Monday, October 17, 2016

IHSW was this weekend!

My schedule at work has finally changed, and I am back to working Monday through Friday. This past weekend was my first weekend off, and it just so happened to coincide with IHSW! I haven't gotten to participate in a long time. It was awesome!
For those who aren't familiar with IHSW, just click on the International Hermit and Stitch Weekend picture on the right side!

I had a great weekend with the husband, and I got some good stitching in, as well. I worked on, yep you guessed it, The Palace Garden, again. I want to get this one done before finishing anything else as a Thank You to Riolis for sending it to me.

Here is where I last left off:



Here is the section I had progress on, the beige "T" shape (don't let it fool you, there are several colors in there):
Here is my overall progress:

5 comments: