Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2018

My new display cards!

A couple weeks ago, my husband and I went to a fan convention for a certain cartoon/toy line that he is a big fan of. Whilst there, in the dealer's/vendor's room, I came across a booth that immediately inspired me! I suddenly wanted to have a setup similar to it.

My first task to improve was to get some display cards. The timing on this was actually perfect.
I had just redesigned my business cards, and I was wanting the display cards to match them.



Luckily, Vistaprint does have an option where you can upload your own design, which was perfect.
Using my rudimentary Paint skills (I didn't even use Photoshop!), I copied elements from my business card and created display cards that match them! I am quite proud of how they came out.


Once I had designed and ordered the display cards, I also purchased a paper punch to cut the openings for necklaces to hang, a circle punch to hang the card from a hook, and I have plans to purchase a punch for earrings.



Here is an example of a necklace hanging from one of my display cards. I love it!



Next is creating a stand-up display! More posts on that, later!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely display cards! I got my business/visiting card printed by them few years ago. They are good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! Great way to display them.

    ReplyDelete