Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New Years resolution


I wanted to have a new years resolution for my blog. For a while, there, I stopped posting, and I have tried very hard to not lapse since I picked it back up. So far I have been doing OK

My new years resolution is this, I will have a post here in my blog every 4 days. I will try my best to not go more than 4 days without posting something.

This could get a little ambitious, simply because there will be times when I don't have any or much progress to post on what I have been stitching (if anything). There are other things I can post about, though, so I'm not too terribly worried about it.

So, here we go, lets get this new year started! 

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'll be glad to see more posts. Have a great 2019!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with this resolution, as long as sticking to it doesn't make you feel pressured into posting. Happy New 2019! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, it will be nice to see more. happy 2019!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope we will be seeing more of your stitching in 2019!

    ReplyDelete