Pages

Monday, December 31, 2018

Page finish!

I set a goal for myself to finish page 1 of Farewell to Anger by the end of the year, and I did it! I actually finished it yesterday. For a little while, I was worried if I would get it done. Near the end of the page, I ran into confetti central and had several symbols that only had 1 square on this page. It got frustrating.
At the bottom of the page, those oranges/browns/reds. That has to easily be at least 2 dozen colors right there, if not 3.

Here is where I left off last:

Here is where I am now, with page 1 finished!


It's amazing how much I can get done when I don't have to go to work every day, LOL.
Also, my new fabric should be arriving today, so I will be able to have a new start with the new year!

3 comments:

  1. I don't comment very often but have been following your HAED progress and have to congratulate you on your page finish. The colours are amazing, even if frustrating for you. I look forward to seeing more of this, and other projects, next year. Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the page finish Sasha. It looks great.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the page finish! The new colors look beautiful in the mix.

    ReplyDelete