Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Happy Holidays!

For the holidays, my husband got me a gift certificate for 123stitch.com! I love him. :)

The gift certificate allowed me to get the fabric for 2 projects that I want to start up soon. The first one that I want to start is another HAED, called Wrath by Marta Dahlig. I have this one all kitted up and ready to go. It was just waiting for the fabric.

I love all of the 7 deadly sins of hers, and I love watching people's progress with them. I never see many people stitching this one, though, and since I love red and purple, I figured this would be a good one to start with.

My next project I want to start is a spur-of-the-moment need to stitch, and I don't have anything for it except the pattern. The fabric has been ordered. I figure I will wing it with this one and use the thread as I get it (or if I have it in another project that I can borrow from).
This one is Luminaro by Tilton Crafts.





The colors are just amazing in this one. I can't wait to get it started.

I am very close to a page finish on Farewell to Anger. I am hoping to have the page done by the end of the year. I don't have a picture right now, but I will definitely post a picture once I have that page done.

1 comment:

  1. Great job hubby and great new projects. Can't wait to see them grow.

    ReplyDelete