Pages

Friday, August 30, 2019

Commission

A friend of mine came to me asking me to make them a bracelet. We talked about weaves and colors, and this is what we came up with!





This is using some of the last of the turquoise rings leftover from the scarf that I made. I have been hanging on to them for a special occasion, and they were exactly the color my friend wanted! I may have just enough rings to make one more bracelet before they are all gone.

I love this color combination. The frost color makes the turquoise just pop even more.

3 comments:

  1. That really is a beautiful combination! Can't you get more of the turquoise? I'm fairly certain these would be popular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!
      Unfortunately this turquoise was a limited color, and is not always available. I do have some in a different ring size that I am starting to make things with. It is really a stunning color, for sure!

      Delete
  2. Ohhh that's a beautiful combination.

    ReplyDelete