Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Kinged Vipera Berus - slime green

After the great success of my last convention, I an in need of major stocking up of inventory. In a month, I have the biggest con I have ever attended, and I want to be ready!
I had some great sales at the last con, and I have even gotten some Etsy sales from attendees already! I'm super excited about that.

My ring supplier had a limited run on a special color that they called slime green. I bought some in several different sizes, and I combined it with some black to make a Halloween-ish bracelet.
I made this in the Kinged Vipera Berus weave, just like the all silver one I posted about a while back.




I really like this color combo. I'm tempted to try making another one, but reverse the colors to have the green as the base, and the black woven through it. Maybe eventually. I have too much to make right now, otherwise.

I'll keep updating with my new things! I will have a post about some dice bags very soon!

1 comment: