Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Plastic dividers, where have you been all this time?

This isn't really a crafty post, but it's about my craft organization.

So, with the glass cabochon necklaces that I make, I have been keeping them in a plastic shoebox-type container. To keep them organized, I had some cardboard dividers cut out to place between rows. This worked, but it was kinda wonky, and it was a big pain to load up and keep everything upright. I put up with this method for a while now, not knowing about the awesomeness of these plastic drawer dividers.

Here is a small section of one:





They are amazing. I can't believe I never thought of even looking for something like this!
I can now easily arrange my necklaces in the boxes.


I got a great deal on this on Amazon, and I ordered more than I needed for my boxes. I predict these are going to be used in many different places around my crafts/house.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great storage solution! Nothing wrong with using plastic for something you're going to use for a while, either.

    ReplyDelete