Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Stitching challenge: Day 1





Well, I know it was last minute, and I guess not many people are reading my blog anymore, but I don't care. Maybe this challenge will bring more people to my blog?
I'll just keep going by myself for now. To get in on July, I will leave it open to the 4th. Just comment that you would like to join for July! 

Here is Day 1 of stitching on my daily challenge. I think I'll post once or twice a week on it. I was thinking Wednesdays, but I'm not sure that would be often enough to actually show my progress and that I am stitching every day.


Here is where I left off last:


Here is where I am after my first day of my challenge.





Yes, there is more than one day of progress in there, but I didn't take a picture before working on it yesterday.


It's weird. I'm on page 3, and so far nothing I have stitched really looks like anything, even if I were to finish this page. And yet, I can't seem to find the will to work on anything else. This is soooo not like me. Normally I get bored with things, especially when I can't really see much progress after a lot of work. This one, though... lately I just don't want to do any other projects. This one keeps calling out to me the most.

While I am still in love with this one, I am going to keep working on it as much as possible.

1 comment:

  1. You're making great progress, maybe this challenge will see you to another page finish?

    ReplyDelete