Pages

Friday, July 10, 2020

Windows update caused my challenge failure!

So, crazy enough, I have already failed my daily challenge. How funny is that?
I did get a lot done over the holiday weekend, though, so maybe that can even it out a bit?

Anyway, I was getting my stuff together to do some stitching last night, and I noticed that there was a Windows update for my tablet that I keep patterns on. I had some other stuff to do before I got to stitching, so I went ahead and started the update, thinking it would be done by the time I was ready to stitch.

Boy was I wrong!
This update took FOREVER to complete. I could see it was still working because the % kept increasing, but only 1% at a time. By the time I gave up and just went to bed, it was only at 21%. I had to just leave it and not get any stitching done last night.

Here is an update, though. I had a couple extra days off this week and got extra stitchy time in (that just makes up for none yesterday).

Here is from my last update:


Here is where I am now:





I am getting so close on this one! There are only a few more colors left (besides the big patches of 2 colors, where that big white swath is). There was a tiny bit more done on the next page, as well. I was going along with an orange, and since I had a long thread, and there wasn't a lot of it on page 4, I just kept going. Now I don't have to worry about that color at all on the next page!

1 comment:

  1. You made great progress, despite Microsoft sabotaging you! I wouödn't quite count that challenge as failed yet if you were able to make up for it.

    ReplyDelete