Pages

Monday, October 31, 2022

It happened!

 It finally happened! I got my stitchy bug back! 

It has been soooo long since I have stitched anything. Lately I have been working on chainmail to stock my booth, and that has been taking all my time. I like that the chainmail is quick and I get a finish right away with each piece I make. And yet, taking time to finish a complex project also feels great.
But, looking through some of my patterns that I have, it sparked the urge in me to start stitch again. So, this week, I dug out Luminaro, and got stitching on it! 

I had a few days during the week that I was able to get off work a couple hours early, which gave me some stitching time. Plus, this past weekend, my husband was off playing paintball, so I had lots of time just for me!

When I first pulled out the project, it took me a little bit just to figure out where I was. I thought I was on page 3, but nothing was lining up right. I had to consult this blog to confirm that I am actually on page 4!
I was hoping I could somehow finish up the page before today, but it just didn't happen. I am very close, though! Most of what is left is just one color. 

Here is where Luminaro left off last, many many moons ago: 


 Here is where I am now!



2 comments:

  1. Oooh and obviously you still know how to do it! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great addition and nice to find out you were on page four!

    ReplyDelete