Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Yay, stitchy time!

At the end of last week, coming into the holiday weekend, one of my projects caught my eye. Without even thinking about it, I just picked it up and started stitching. Let me tell you... it felt so good.
I realize that I haven't just crafts just for the enjoyment, lately. Yeah, I enjoy all the jewelry that I make, don't get me wrong, but there is always the underlying aspect that I am also making them for my business and am intending to sell it. With that mindset, I don't really form any attachment to most of it.

I was sitting in my recliner, and looked over at my craft chair (the chair that I keep a bunch of craft things in), and there was The Palace Garden, just looking at me. I automatically just picked it up and started stitching. Since it was a long weekend, I made the decision to spend as much time stitching as I could get in. It was so relaxing.

I managed to get a huge amount done, too! It's obvious where the progress is.
Here is where I was last time I stitched:



Here is the progress that I made, along with my overall progress:



1 comment:

  1. Wow awesome progress. When I did model stitching I felt the same way. It took all the love of my hobby away. I'm glad you took the weekend off. You deserved it.

    ReplyDelete