Pages

Monday, October 22, 2018

One week down and IHSW!

Originally, I was going to be traveling this week for work, but my plans changed. My mom ended up in the hospital, so I stayed home while my husband does the traveling.
Since I have the house to myself, I'm hoping to have more stitchy time, too!

This weekend was IHSW, which is the International Hermit Stitch Weekend (that is held once a mont), and I am part of a 100 day challenge, too, to just stitch on one piece every day for 100 days. For the 100 day challenge I joined, I have my new start, which I used for both events this weekend. We are one week down so far, and here is how far I have gotten.


I'm hoping that with my extra stitchy time, I will be able to get a lot more done this week. If only I didn't have work to deal with, too...

3 comments:

  1. Nice progress Sasha. Hope you get lots of stitchy this week.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your Mom is doing better and nice work on the HAED! There are so many stitches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your mom is doing better quickly. Beautiful progress on your HAED.

    ReplyDelete