Pages

Monday, April 1, 2019

Craft fair and Mario day 8.2

I had another craft fair this weekend, this time at a local church. There seemed to be a pretty good turnout, but I barely broke even on sales again. Luckily, I got a custom order for a couple pieces, so that makes it worth it all.

I've gotten a good head start on the order, too. Here is a section of it already done:



I also got a chunk of blue done on Mario. This blue part is taking a lot longer than I expected it to. I just need to keep at it, one chunk at a time.

Here is where I left off last week:





Here is where I am now:




I showed my progress to my husband last night. It finally struck him that this is a Mario scene inside of a silhouette of Mario. He was just a bit oblivious all the other times I showed it to him, I guess.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry at your sale. You just never know. We had a few sales we couldn't sit down at we were so busy. Then the same show next year we barely made rent. Hard to know how people will spend money and what on. Mario is looking great. I'm sure it's getting boring but you've made a lot of progress. Glad hubby figured it out haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about the sales being down :( Mario is looking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress and I just love seeing your chain mail stuff!

    ReplyDelete