Pages

Monday, April 8, 2019

Mario - Day 9.4

This past Saturday, I actually got to work on Mario... on Saturday!
It was a nice rainy day outside, perfect to stay home and stitch. I even had the house to myself, so it was perfect!

Here is where I left off last week:




After working on this for a good chink of Saturday, here is where I left off:



Did you notice it says Day 9.4, now?
Sunday, I got as far as I could get with a custom order until I ran out of rings needed (I have more on the way that should be delivered today). After that, I pulled out Palace Garden for a little bit and put in a few threads worth of progress. (I'll post pictures later).

Then, yesterday evening, I got some horrible news that my cousin had a heart attack and passed away. This was a big shock to me. I always thought he was the healthiest of all the cousins. He was only 46.
This really got to me, and I didn't want to deal with confetti. One color is all that I could handle, so I pulled out Mario again, since it is so simple. I put in a little more to it. I probably have one more full day left on it.
I may just work on this during the week to finish it off, since confetti seems just too much to deal with right now.


3 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss. Sometimes death just likes to shock and surprise us doesn't it? Not that it's any easier when we know it's coming. Mario is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss Sasha. Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on Mario, but I'm so sorry about your sad news :(

    ReplyDelete