Pages

Monday, April 22, 2019

Luminaro

I had a craft fair this weekend, so I didn't get a chance to start on Sleepy Hollow. Not to mention, I still don't have all the supplies for it (I am ordering them this week), so I don't have any updates other than just a blank fabric on a qsnap. That's not very interesting.

I haven't stitched much this week. My brother came in from out of town and we went to our cousin's memorial service together. I spent my time this week just being with him. I hadn't seen him in a long time. 

I have managed to get some progress done on Luminaro, though.
Here is where I was with my last update:


Here is where I am now:
Lots of confetti in there.
My husband said to me last night that he can't wait to see this one come together. Because of this, I have decided to make this my focus project (until I get sick of it). He normally doesn't show any interest in my projects, so this is a big thing.

1 comment:

  1. Every bit of progress counts, especially if it's confetti! Good for you to spend some time with family, even if the occasion is not a joyful one.

    ReplyDelete