Pages

Friday, May 3, 2019

Craft fair this weekend, and more Luminaro

I really like switching to large blocks of one color every once in a while. The progress seems to go so much quicker. I finished up a color on my current page of Luminaro, and you can most definitely see the progress, just with that one color!
The detail you get out of confetti, though, is just amazing. It's just such slow going. 

Here is where I left off last:

And here I am after just one more color finished:


Also, I have another craft fair this weekend, so I don't know if I am going to get to start Sleepy Hollow, yet. Besides, my supplies aren't here just yet, anyway.
This is, thankfully, my last craft fair until the convention in a month. I need a break, I think I scheduled too many this Spring. I don't think I'll do that again.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck at your fair! You can really see the progress with the new colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great continued progress on Luminaro! Hopefully you'll get all your Sleepy Hollow goodies soon.

    ReplyDelete