Pages

Friday, May 31, 2019

Thanks!

First, I want to say thanks for the color suggestions. I have several bracelets planned using some of these combinations! I had to take a little break from the chainmail to let my hands rest. I was about to get some tiny blisters on one of my fingers, so I just switched over to make some more cabochon things.

I did pretty well for one day. Granted, I had these cabochons already made, and I just had to put them into the pendant/bracelet/ring. Even so, I got a lot done. I managed to get these done while at work at my day job, too!






I have a bunch cabs more ready to go. I'm going to make up some more items. Next, I get to add the chains to necklaces, then put all of them on cards, too. One more week until my big con, though! Can't wait!

Once this con is over, I am planning on getting back to some stitching. I have some new fabric, and a new chart that I just have to start. I'm going to let this one be a surprise, though. Sure, it will be confusing to make out what it is until I get at least a few pages in, but I don't want to spoil it.
I already have new Qsnaps and a grime guard ready to go, too!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting so much done. Can't wait to see your new project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great, I love the Hogwarts crest. Good luck with you con!

    ReplyDelete