Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Plastic Canvas OKC Thunder magnets

I was browsing through Etsy, when I discovered the awesome sports team/logo patterns of AuntCCcreations. They are awesome!
Living in OKC and since the Thunder are in the Finals, I immediately looked to see if I could find a pattern for anything Thunder related. Unfortunately, she didn't have anything. I decided to send her a quick message to see if she could possibly come up with something. The shop owner was very nice and came up with a design for me quickly. I bought it right away. The patterns are awesome!


As soon as I received them from her, I got started making a batch of the magnets. They went pretty quickly, and once completed, they look even better in person. I made several, and I'm in the middle of making several more. I took them to work and am trying to sell them to my coworkers.  
Here is a picture of the first batch, right after I attached the magnets to the back. 



My current batch of magnets.


Update: I now have some in my Etsy shop. Feel free to stop by and buy some!

No comments:

Post a Comment