Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Productive weekend!

The husband and I enjoyed a nice relaxing weekend of doing absolutely nothing! It was so great. Plus, we both have a nice 4 day weekend coming up, so I am planning on quite a few more days of nothing. I can't wait!

I was able to get a lot done over the weekend. Not all the work appears in the photos, I was able to sew in some of the fringes on the edge, too. Looking at the stripes and the color order now, I noticed that the stripes are in order light to dark colors. It was totally unintended, it just happened to work out that way.

Here is where I was last post:


Here I am now:


The colors don't come through on the photos very well. When I finish it, I'll make sure that I take some good pictures before sending it off to the recipient.

No comments:

Post a Comment