Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Post for 2015! HAP beginning update

Happy New Year!

Earlier I mentioned that I was going to join a new SAL for HAP (Huge ASS Projects) for 2015. Crossed Stitches is hosting the new year HAP SAL. I only have 2 projects that qualify at this time (technically only 1, but considering the size, anyone in the world would consider the other a HAP). Here are pictures of  my progress on both of them, as of today.

 Qingming Festival

San Francisco

I think my biggest progress will be on Qingming this year, but you never know. San Francisco may start screaming at me the way Qingming did to finish page 2.

I don't have any progress to report on the mousie. I found an addictive game for my phone, and I had a sudden interview at work for a promotion, so I haven't been in the stitchy mood. More will be coming soon, though!

5 comments:

  1. Just popping by from the HAP SAL, nice projects and great starts to them ")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Qingming progress - it's really starting to come together! I've finally gotten the fabric for my HAP, so hopefully I'll have a starting post of my own this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both designs Sasha. I forgot I had San Francisco.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both designs are fantastic. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice to see a rooftop in San Fran! I keep forgetting to ask; do you find working with the printed fabric on Qingming to be difficult? It seems like it'd really help with avoiding miscounting but maybe it's distracting?

    ReplyDelete