Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

My Dalek army

I have been busy working on things for my craft fair table. I have come up with a couple patterns and I have been stitching on my Dalek army!
I went out of town for the weekend and became a Godmother! So, naturally, I didn't get an much stitching in as normal. But my godson is soooo cute!

I already have a co-worker who wants to buy one of each color of these Daleks, so that's why I am making so many. Here is where I am on the Dalek army:


One I get these finished up, I will be moving on to making a pattern for and stitching up an iphone case that I will be donating for auction.

I think I am most excited right now about the fact that I actually have a crafting minion! I have drafted my mom to make some magnets for me (OK, so I asked and she agreed). I already have made up the pattern, so this weekend I will take it over to her with some yarn and show her how I like my magnets made. This will save me a ton of time. I love my mom!

I am really looking forward to this craft fair! I am going to be keeping everyone updated on my stock-up craftiness, and will be sure to take pictures and let everyone know how it goes. I still have a couple months, but that gives me more stock-up time. Yay!

5 comments:

  1. What fun your Daleks are! Good luck with stitching for the craft fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look good :) Have fun stocking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exterminate! Exterminate! Hahaha those things are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! Glad your mom is able to help you out.

    ReplyDelete