Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Kickstarter nerves

My Kickstarter got off to a great start! I was at 14% within 24 hours! Now I just need to somehow keep that momentum going. I know it has only been 2 days, but I can't let things slack off now. I need to keep going, full steam ahead!

Here comes my shameless plug for myself. I mean, what good is having your own blog if you can't promote yourself?

I want to urge everyone to please take a look at my kickstarter. If you like what you see, and if you can make a pledge, that would be great! If you like what you see, but aren't sure that this is your thing, or if you don't have the funds to make a pledge and back me, that's fine too! I just want ask (beg) that you spread the word for me, instead! It would be awesome to see word of my Kickstarter project spread through blogland!
I would love to receive feedback on it, too. What do you think? Any questions? Things that are awesome? Things that could be better?

The best advertising I can get is word-of-mouth, and the more people I can get sharing my ideas and goals with others, the better off my kickstarter (and fledgling business) will be! I can't do it without everyone around me, and that includes my blog followers (You!) as well.

I will be posting periodic updates as to the status of my Kickstarter here. This is where we are so far:



Stretchy and fun chainmail -- Kicktraq Mini

No comments:

Post a Comment