I did some research on what ring size I should use and what colors, and I made my order for supplies!
When they came in, I really didn't want to start it right away until I got some more work done on my purse (that I suspect will never get done). But then I realized that the main ring color I had ordered was a limited supply, so to make sure that I had enough while they were still available, I got started right away! (Or at least it sounded like a good enough justification to start a new project, anyway).
I started it last Saturday, and it has taken me less than a week to make. I actually had a lot of fun working on this, too! The wire size was slightly bigger than I am used to, so I had to stop sometimes to let my hands rest, but it still came together quickly.
Here it is!
This came out to 6 feet long! It's has a little weight to it (but it is made of a light aluminum), and the "fringe" makes a pleasant jingling noise when you move.
When I saw the turquoise rings, I knew immediately that was the color I wanted. I chose, then, to go with more peacock colors, and was going to choose a darker purple color to go with it, but as soon as I saw the lavender, I changed to it right away!
I am already making plans for another one (farther in the future, so I can save up for supplies). I'm thinking of maybe a chevron pattern, perhaps. Or even a Dr Who scarf! The possibilities are many!
I would love to get some feedback!