Pages

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Wow, it has been over a month!

I have been so busy lately, that it has been over a month since my last post!

As expected, my time has been taken up with my Kickstarter. I have been making things left and right in an effort to get the rewards completed and shipped out as quickly as possible. I am past the half-way mark on my rewards list, and I have stared shipping out some of them!
I will get some pictures of everything, though, I promise!

Here is a picture of some of the dice bags that I have made for this, so far. I have a few others that are not in the picture.
They are missing the draw string and clasp, but that's it.


2 comments:

  1. They look great! Glad your kickstarter went so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are doing so well. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete