Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Crochet Pattern - Troll face

Here is a new free filet crochet pattern! I know, I know. I'm a bit late on this one. I just forgot about them. Sorry!
The great thing about these patterns, is that you could easily use them to cross stitch the design, too!

This is another one of the meme patterns I did along with the previous free pattern I posted, Philosoraptor. This one is the troll face!


Here is the pattern for it:


Troll Face

INSTRUCTIONS:
Starting at bottom of pattern chain 199. Chain 3 to turn which will count as first double crochet of
first row. Double crochet in 5th chain from hook. Double crochet in next 2 chains to complete bottom
right solid square of row 1. Continue following pattern for first row reading pattern right to left. After
completing first row, chain 3 to turn to start next row. Continue following pattern until all rows are
complete. At end of row 56 fasten off or add edging from pattern as shown.

MATERIALS (based on crochet cotton size):
Using Crochet Cotton no. 10: about 421 yds, steel crochet hook US size 7 or SIZE FOR GAUGE.

APPROXIMATE FINISHED SIZES:
Using Crochet Cotton size 10: width = 15.2 inches, height = 14.0 inches

GAUGE:
Using Crochet Cotton size 10: 10 squares = 2.3 inches, 10 rows = 2.5 inches





1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I can' remember the name of the technique, but I think there is a way to crochet so the pattern is only visible at a certain angle...this would be perfect for that!

    ReplyDelete