Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Shop update for my website.

 So, my latest blog post on my website was just announcing some new items that I have listed and that I love. This isn't really pertinent to my craft blog, though, as these were just bought items rather than made. 

I don't really want to copy/paste it over, since it isn't crafty, but if anyone is interested, my website is  http://www.craftysasha.com.

I have had to supplement my convention booth with some bought items, as having to hand make everything would take as much time as a full time job. Since I don't have that kind of time available, as I already have a full time job (that I would love to move away from in favor of my conventions/website), I have filled in things with manufactured items.
This doesn't really affect much, as the items are geared toward the conventions I attend, so it is just more variety. The profit margin on some of these helps boost my income, as well, so I can continually improve and find more items to offer.I think I am starting to reach a point where I can fill 2 booths. I may actually get a second booth at one of my smaller conventions to try it out. 


Well, since I want to try to keep this blog crafty, here is a picture of a couple bracelets that I have made recently.


Red is my favorite color, so I have a tendency to use a lot of it, as you can see!

1 comment:

  1. I think combining handmade and manufactured items in one booth isn't a bad idea! More variety and your both won't look that empty f you don't have enough time to make sufficient stock. Your bracelets are prettier than the bought items, though!

    ReplyDelete