Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Bracelet display stand

I like to look at craft fair booth setups that other people post online. I believe it helps me to improve my own, and I am able to take ideas from here and there to incorporate into my own setup.
I'm pretty sure that everyone does this (if not, they should). I even started up a page on Pinterest for me to save some booths that I like.

I came across a bracelet display stand that I just loved, and I wanted to find some just like it for my own booth. They added a little height to the display, and they look a LOT more professional than I had previously been doing things.

Of course, wood displays are not cheap. I did my research (have you figured out that I like to research a lot before buying things?), and I was able to find some for a pretty good price through Amazon.
Because it's me, and I don't like spending money if I don't have to, I researched some more, and found some of the same displays for even cheaper on another website. It wasn't a site that I had ever used or heard of, but I decided to give it a chance.

I have to say that I am extremely happy with my new displays. They were inexpensive, and they look just amazing!


1 comment:

  1. We used to do the same thing when my mom had her business. I do have to say I love this display. Perfect to display your bracelets. Glad you found them. It would definitely draw attention better than just laying on a table too.

    ReplyDelete