Pages

Friday, June 8, 2018

Picking back up

I know I haven't posted in forever. I have actually been meaning to for quite some time, but then life gets in the way! Here is a brief rundown of everything since my last post.

After my last post about broken pictures, my husband and I took a 2 week trip to Australia and New Zealand. It was an amazing trip, and I would love to go back some day!
A few weeks after we got back, I started having stomach issues (like I had had previously, only worse) that sent me to the ER. I got a CT scan, and then was admitted to have my gallbladder removed immediately. Apparently it was 4x the size of normal, and had started to die off inside.
At that same time, I started a new position at work. It's more of an escalated group, but not quite a promotion.
Now that things have smoothed out, I have been wanting to put up a post, but there is so much that I have made and wanted to talk about, that I just didn't know where to start. So, I just decided to go with what I have some pictures on, and figure it out from there.

Here is some of the chainmail that I have been making (you know, that I have pictures of).










1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you post again. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip. Glad they were able to get your gall bladder removed because it caused you any more pain. Those stupid things can sure cause problems. Love your chainmail pieces.

    ReplyDelete