Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2018

My new tent!

Oh my goodness! I can't believe that I haven't posted about my new tent, yet!
My Kickstarter last year was in an effort to be able to afford a nice outdoor tent to allow me to be able to go to outdoor craft fairs.
The Kickstarter was a success, and I did purchase my tent! I have even gotten to use it a couple times, however I don't have a picture of me using it, unfortunately.

I went ahead and purchased a higher quality tent than just the cheap kind found a Wal-Mart.
I did my research and found one that I fell in love with, even though it was kindof expensive.
When I went to purchase it, I found it much cheaper than I was expecting, so I was able to save some money and use it towards weights.

Here is a picture of the tent that I got:



I love it! I do want to get a better rolling case for it, though, as it is practically impossible to put back into the case it came from unless I take everything apart. Anyone have suggestions?
 

1 comment:

  1. Great new tent. I'm glad you found the one you wanted for a great price.

    ReplyDelete