Pages

Monday, February 25, 2019

Craft fair results and Mario - Day 3

Saturday I had a craft fair all day. It was put on by a booster club for a local junior high cheerleader team. It was a pretty small craft fair. There were only about 25 booths available. The weather wasn't bad outside (this was an indoor fair),  just a bit windy, but there was practically nobody that showed up to shop. To be honest, I believe that all my sales were to other vendors.
At least I broke even, even if I didn't make any money.

I took Mario with me to have to work on in slower times. I only worked on him a short bit, though. I wanted to give my booth my full attention. Because of this, I decided to work on Mario on Sunday this weekend, instead.

I only did blue this weekend, but you can see his foot on the right, at least! I love seeing this one come together. It has been a blast!

This is where I left off last week:



Here is where I am now:

4 comments:

  1. Sorry the sale didn't get the people. Just never know. At least you broke even. Great work on Mario.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite about of progress! Sorry the fair was a bust though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sad to hear about the slow turn out for the craft fair! When I go I gather the gang and we end up with quite the haul! Next time will be better :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress on Mario. I hope you still had fun at the fair!

    ReplyDelete