Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Saturday SAL - Mario

I started my Saturday SAL this weekend and had a new start. I finally got to start working on Mario this past weekend.
Since it was a new start, there is no before pictures, but here is how far I got in the one day of stitching.



This Saturday SAL may end up being just me stitching by myself on Saturdays, but I'm going to stick with it, if I can. It gives me something else to work on and break up the time spent on one project.
I have already chosen my next Saturday SAL project once Mario is completed, too. I'm going to go ahead and post it now in the hopes that if someone already has started this one or if they are wanting to start this one, there is plenty of time to either dig out the WIP or go out and get the pattern.

My next Saturday SAL project will be Sleepy Hollow by Glendon Place. Here is a reminder of what it looks like (click on the picture to get a zoomed in look):


2 comments:

  1. I don't have either pattern but I will enjoy cheering you along. You got a lot done on the Mario piece in just the one day. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work for one Saturday! I hope you'll find someone to join you.

    ReplyDelete