Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2019

FFO SAL



Rachel over at Ten Hour Stitcher has started an FFO SAL. To enter, all you need to do is FFO one of your projects each month. This will help everyone get motivated to finally finish up projects, rather than have them accumulate and gather dust in a drawer somewhere.

About two and a half years ago, I finished this project, and it has been languishing away in a drawer, waiting to be seen by the world.
I went to Hobby Lobby, and picked up a cute little frame for half off, and framed it myself. This is my second item I have ever framed, and I think it came out pretty good!


11 comments:

  1. Your little bunny peeps are adorable! And how nice and springy they look in that bright frame. Congratulations on getting this wall-ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great framed! This is one I keep thinking I'm go to stitch... one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bunnies are cute! Congratulations for finding an inexpensive frame and doing the framing yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great. Now you can display it. Love this push to finish things. I needed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It came out great! Congrats on your FFO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for digging out a project and joining in with the SAL. The simplicity and fun colour of the frame really suits the design. Sometimes less is more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute finish and I love the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Great job with the framing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job getting an old UFO fully finished! It's very cute.

    ReplyDelete