Pages

Friday, February 8, 2019

Luminaro page 1 complete!

I have finally finished page 1 of Luminaro! There was quite a bit of confetti near the bottom part of the page where all the different colors are. That the top part of the page with the dark areas, though, it went pretty quickly since most of it was only one color.

Here is where I was on my last update:


Here is my page finish!





This page seemed to fly by quickly!
I used the Random Picker app to choose the next project that I work on. Wouldn't you know it? It actually chose Luminaro. LOL! So, I have started page 2, now.


7 comments:

  1. Nice stitching, and love the Rainbow Brite needle minder.
    Confetti takes forever........that is the stitchy life I am in at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the page finish!! Good luck with the next page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is going to be pretty Congrats with your page finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love that you get to keep working on it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress! I sometimes use a random picker as well, but I usually try to make sure not to hit anything twice in a row.

    ReplyDelete