Pages

Friday, March 22, 2019

Lots of Luminaro

After saying goodbye to San Francisco, I ended up picking Luminaro right back up to work on. I just got busy with it, and before I knew it, I had a bunch done!

Here is where I left off when I switched to San Francisco for a day:



Here is where I am, now:  





Yes, I have my glitter bees grime guard on it at this time. The jelly beans needed to be washed.


Also!  A couple days ago I got accepted to have a table at the convention I was wanting to go to. I ended up getting it, after all! I'm so excited! I'm going to switch back to making more chainmail stuff to gear up for it. I'll still do cross stitch occasionally, but won't have as much progress. 

So excited!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic progress! Congrats on getting the table you wanted. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress, and such exciting news about the convention!

    ReplyDelete