Pages

Monday, March 25, 2019

Saturday project; Mario - Day 7.2

This past weekend, I had another craft fair, so my whole Saturday was taken up with that. Because of this, I decided to work on Mario on Sunday this weekend. I have another craft fair coming up next weekend, and I'll probably do the same thing again.

 All that I have had left to do is the blue sky since last weekend, and I'm getting tired of the color.

Here is where I left off last (after my cheating time):


Here is where I am now:





I got a headache yesterday, so I didn't work on it as much as I wanted to. It looks like this will take me another 2 or 3 weeks.


3 comments:

  1. I bet that does get boring but you got a ton done. Beautiful progress. Hope your sale goes fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fight through the big blocks of color! It's looking great :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress, but I do imagine all that blue can get a little boring.

    ReplyDelete