Pages

Monday, August 24, 2020

Another IHSW this past weekend!

 There was another IHSW this past weekend, so I decided to get some stitching in. I really need to get back in the habit so I can start the monthly challenge I set again in September! Since I failed in August, I really haven't been in the mood to stitch, so I just haven't. 

I got stitching again over the weekend, and I completed about 10-12 colors on my page. It may seem like a lot, but considering some of these colors only had a few spread out stitches across the whole page, it really didn't add up to much. Most of the progress seen is from about 2-3 colors. 

Here is where I was last update: 

And here is where I am now:

You can see most of the progress visible in the circles across the bottom half and the half-circles at the top. 

I'm getting motivated to start stitching again, trying to finish this page! I wanted to have this page done a long time ago, I just wish there was more time to work on it! Work just gets in the way!

2 comments: