Pages

Friday, August 21, 2020

Lego bookmarks!

 A while back, I bought some lego pendants and earrings, intending on using them for.... something (I don't remember what). I ended up sticking them in a box, since they weren't exactly what I was wanting. I figured that I would find a use for them later.Well, here we are, a couple years later, and I found a way to use them! 

I turned them into bookmarks!
I made one black and one silver, and used the same colors that are in the lego part, and I really like how they came out! The chainmail part is a little shorter than the others, but the lego makes up for it. 



Also, while I'm on this rainbow kick, I made a new bracelet. I saw someone posting a similar one online, and I wanted to try out the weave.
I like how it came out, but I don't think I'll make another one of these again. It was a bit of a pain. 



2 comments:

  1. Love the legos and the rainbow color. Beautiful new pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rainbows in chainmail. They look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete