Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2018

New car!

Up until recently, I drove a Smart Car. I loved that car a lot, but when it came time for craft fairs, it was not very helpful at all.



So, since have been doing craft fairs, I decided to go ahead and buy myself a new vehicle. I bought myself an SUV! I love it, and I have been able to fit ALL my craft fair booth stuff inside easily.



Not a very crafty post, I know, but I love my new car!

I'm also going to be going on a week-long trip out of town, so rather than lugging the chainmail stuff on an airplane, I am going to take a stitchy project to work on, so I may actually have some progress to show on one of them, soon!
I will most likely take the Palace Garden. I think that it is actually starting to call to me!  I haven't heard the stitchy call in a while, it has been all chainmail lately!

1 comment: