Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Love scheduling posts!

Can I just start out by saying how much I loooove the schedule option for posts. That allows me to whip up a post and have it all set to be published at a later date. A few months ago, I got several weeks' worth of posts all done and scheduled and ready to go. Unfortunately, they have all caught up with me during my test studies, so I am at a post-to-post point right now.At the same time, I love being able to start typing up a post, then saving it for later when I have more pictures/info/etc. These tools have been very useful!
I try to put up a post every 4 days or so. Hopefully I can keep up.

That being said, I have a couple new starts that I want to do! The first one takes me back to my days scouring SpriteStitch forums every day. It is a Super Mario design.


This one is a fairly small project (for me), so I don't think it will take too long to complete. I have fabric I can use for this, already. Just need to get started. I want to finish my Blue Bird first, but I'm at the very end of that one.

The second one that I want to start is a HAED. I have been wanting to start this one for quite some time, but I am starting to REALLY want to work on it lately.
It is Farewell to Anger, by Leonid Afremov.


I have the pattern already, I have just been waiting until I can get the fabric I want. I plan on getting the Easy Count 25-ct lugana for this one, and will stitch 1x1. I just bought the floss colors that I was missing, too. I am going to treat myself to the fabric and floss for this one as a reward for passing my test.

All the colors in this one just talk to me. I love bright rainbow colors, and this one has everything!

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your starts Sasha.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Mario design from SS. Scheduling posts is great; I've always got several in "draft" mode just waiting for the right time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new pieces. I will enjoy cheering you along.

    ReplyDelete