Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Test pushed back, but I got to stitch!

So, unfortunately I didn't get to take my test on Friday. I got all ready for it, and at the last minute, the proctor was unable to get connected to my computer properly (this was an online proctored exam).
Due to this, I had to reschedule my test. I just pushed it to the next Friday, so early in the morning, I will get this knocked out.

Since I had already planned on stitching this weekend, I went ahead and did it, anyway. It was nice to get my mind off of the studies for a few days.
My original plan was to get the Blue Bird finished this weekend, but I fell short. I have been taking this one very slowly to make sure all the stitches look perfect, since I plan on entering this one into the fair next year.

Here is where I was last weekend:

Here is where I am now, after this past weekend:


3 comments:

  1. WOW you made lots of progress. It looks great. Good luck Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fantastic progress! Good luck with your test.

    ReplyDelete