Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2019

New grime guards

When I was shopping for my first grime guard, I found so many that I wanted to buy! I ultimately settled on the space one that I posted about a couple months ago. Well, with my 2 new projects, I needed 2 new grime guards, right?

I immediately went to one that had been yelling, "Buy me!" ever since I saw it. It has rainbow jelly beans all over it! So adorable!


My second one is yellow with bees all over with glittery wings!

I am very happy with them! I should have my mom learn how to make these. It would be cheaper, and she can start up an Etsy store like she keeps saying she wants to do. Hmmm, ideas...

3 comments:

  1. Love new grime guards. Yours are great. Very pretty. I'm sure they would be easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jelly beans grime guard suggests I should eat jelly beans...how do you NOT eat jelly beans when you have that in your hands? :D Now glitter on anything is always a good idea in my book, but I LOVE your bees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jelly bean one! They are easy to make so you should have tons made by your mom in no time!

    ReplyDelete