Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Great fair!

My craft fair this weekend was a great success! I did better at this one than I had ever done before. I am so happy!
My next event is the convention in a month, and I am super excited for that, as well! I have a lot to do to get ready for it, so I will not have as much stitchy time. However, I will post the other things I am making in the mean time.

Below is a picture of some of the bracelets I have already made to restock my inventory.

I have also carded a bunch of necklaces (no pictures).
Plus! my order from 123stitch.com has arrived, so I will be able to start Sleepy Hollow soon! So excited! 


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear things went well for you! A month is plenty of time to prepare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you did so well. Good luck on your big sale!

    ReplyDelete