Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Catch up on inventory

Things have been crazy busy around here, let me tell you. I have done so many craft fairs and conventions this year, and I have so many more. I am loving it, though!
I'm in rebuild mode to restock my inventory.

I made a few turbine necklaces and a bracelet just last night.




I'm also prepping to make a bunch of rainbow bracelets. They are, by far, my most popular.



I was also able to FINALLY use my new display that I had a friend of mine design and make for me.
It allows me to simply fold up the two sides and not have to take off the hooks or necklaces.
Here is a picture of my booth from 2 weeks ago, with the old display on the left side. I use a garment rack and a couple pegboard panels with velcro ties. (And look, there's me!)


The new display is wood. There are 2 sections plus legs. You can see it on the right of the booth picture from last weekend.


This will save me so much time, since I won't have to setup and remove all the hooks and the merch every single time. I can also open it all the way up to have a wall of stuff, instead.
I can't wait to keep using it!

2 comments:

  1. When my mom had her business that was part of the fun. Making the display easier. This looks great! Glad you are saving time with setup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those necklaces, and your new display is awesome. It looks so very professional!

    ReplyDelete