Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

New World Comic Con

I had a very busy, yet very awesome one-day convention this past weekend, in Oklahoma City.  It was New World Comic Con.
I was constantly busy, there was very little time to relax except near the end of the day. Of course, being this busy means it was quite profitable, as well. I had an amazing time, and  I am really getting into these conventions. I have another 3-day con next weekend. I'm going to have a blast!

Here is a picture of my table setup, with my new display in the back.Yes, I realize the table covering is crooked. I didn't check until after I had everything setup, and it was too late.






2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you are doing so well at these sales. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's quite a display! I'm glad to hear you had a good time, and a profitable one too.

    ReplyDelete