Pages

Friday, November 20, 2020

No recent posts... but for good reason!

 I know I haven't had a recent post here, lately, but there is a good reason for this. My cellphone suddenly just decided not to power on any more. I tried everything and even took it to a store, but it couldn't be saved. I had some pictures already taken of some bookmarks, but I couldn't post about them because the pictures were on the SD card!

I borrowed a phone for about a month, but it didn't have an SD card slot, so I just had to wait to get to my pictures. I was finally able to get a new phone, so I am back in business. 


So, first, I want to show the picture of the bookmarks I was hinting at with my last post. Those were charms from Avatar: The Last Airbender! From left to right: water, fire, air, earth.


Next, here are some individual ones I have made, too. 







I have a few more made, just don't have any pictures of them, yet.


3 comments:

  1. Gotta love technology. Love your bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back online! Love the Avatar ones, but the colours on the Wonder Woman are just gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete