Things have been crazy around my house over the weekend, so I haven't had time to take any pictures of my progress on the Disney Dreams project. Plus, I don't work on it every day, so I don't get much done every week. Next weekend I am going to be out of town for a wedding in the family, so I don't know if I'll be able to post then, either. I will try, though! If not, then the week after that I'll put up a post with 3 weeks of progress.
In the mean time, I'll post pictures of my other project.
I don't want to keep taking my Disney piece back and forth to work (that's just asking for an accident to happen), so I have separate projects for work and home. My work project is a plastic canvas car. I was browsing through the patterns on freepatterns.com, and found the pattern for the Classic Car Keeper. I fell in love with it.
Here are pictures of my pieces and progress so far. I decided to make the car a dark gray color rather than the hunter green that the pattern calls for (mostly because i already had the gray yarn). Also, I used brown plastic instead of the tan that the pattern called for (because Hobby Lobby didn't have any tan).
When I first started putting things together, it looked more like a boat than a car. In a way, it still does.
My only problem that I am running into with this car is that there are two pieces (one for each side) that I am trying to figure out how they attach to the whole thing. They are the front fender supports. The pattern tells where to attach it, but I don't know what direction and way the part faces. I skipped that part for now and will put everything else together and see if that helps narrow things down. If anybody knows how this attaches, please let me know!