Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

I forgot my Friday post!

Things around here are starting to get crazy. I will be leaving Monday for vacation, so I'm trying to get everything together for the trip. I am flying to Las Vegas, and will be gone a whole week!

I'm not sure how much, if any, stitching I will get done over the next week or so, but here is where I am on the peacock:




I have just the tiniest bit left in the corner to finish, and the border outline will be done. Then I can move on to another color! Yay! It will most likely be two weeks until my next update on the peacock, though. I do have a small project that I will be taking with me in case I find some time to stitch. I'll post information on it when I get back.

On another note, I have added labels to my posts! That way, if you are interested in the progress of just one of my projects, you can easily pull up and go through just those posts. Pretty nifty, if you ask me. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello

    Great progress on your wip.
    Hope you enjoyed your holiday (:

    ReplyDelete