Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I have figured it out!

After looking through the pirate flag charms available, scouring a couple local craft stores, and looking for alternatives, I have finally made a decision about the pirate flag charm on my Pirate's creed project.
The final choice was.... nothing! I saw a picture online where someone else made this project, and just took out the charm part of it. It was great! That way, I don't have to worry about the charm at all. All I have to do is move over the word "improves" a little to center it so I don't end up with a big blank spot.

For my other stitching this week, I have worked on the Midnight Enchanter a little over the weekend, but I don't have any pictures of it yet. I'll post them soon.

On another note, I may be stitching less over the next few weeks. I am wanting to start studying for another certification exam for the day job (if you remember I did get my Network+ certification recently), which will take away from some of my stitchy time.

This feels weird. This is my first post in a long time that doesn't have a picture. Come to think of it, this may be my first post ever without a picture. I'm too lazy to go through everything to find out, though.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you sorted the charm thing!