Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Success!

I took my exam last Thursday, and I passed! Woohoo! I am now Security+ certified. I'm moving on in my studies to the next certification for the day job.


And now, on to the real post, my craftiness! I picked up San Francisco to work on some more. It was screaming at me to work on it. I haven't had a lot of time to stitch, but here is where I am so far:



I have also worked ever so slightly on my Pirate's Creed. I have only gotten a few more letters in, but I like the obvious progress on this one vs all my other huge projects.


Also! I have finally finally finally found someone on eBay selling some fabric that I have been looking for for months. I am confident that I will win this auction, and if I do, I will be able to start another project that I have had on hold! I'm sooo excited, I hope I win or I will probably cry.
Back in February, I acquired some old cross stitch magazines. In one of them is the beginnings of the Town Square Afghan. Unfortunately, this is one of those designs that they release piece by piece over the course of a year's issues. I have managed to track down all but 2 of the 7 issues containing parts, and I have a lead on getting those last 2. Once I have the fabric, I can start even if I don't have those 2 yet, as I have plenty to work on from the other issues in the mean time.

Here is a picture of what it will look like once completed:

This isn't the best picture of what it will look like, but there are not many pictures I could find! You can sortof get an idea from the left of the picture. Once I'm able to get the fabric, I will post  progress pics, as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment